This is what I do to unwind my body, mind and soul despite living with CRPS/RSD.

My jewelry is uniquely designed, starting with a vision and creating until that vision comes alive. I design using color combination's and textures that appeal to the eye. My work includes working with semi-precious beads, gemstones, glass beads, cultured pearls, Swarovski crystals, and silver, copper, bronze or gold accents. All my work is done in a Smoke-Free and Animal-Free environment.

"Don't Let your ABILITIES Be Dimmed By Your dis-Abilities."
HOPE is Contagious, Pass IT On!

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Smokey Green and Deep Purple Crystal Set

Smokey Green and Deep Purple Crystal Set

copyright of TLCS' Creations and Handcrafted Awareness Jewelry
This crystal bracelet and earring set is designed using Smokey Green and Deep Purple Crystals along with silver spacers. The bracelet is approx. 7.25" and the earrings dangle approx. 1".

A stunning combination with a little bit of sparkle for the holiday attire. 

 

Find this and my other awareness designs at:
www.handcraftedawarenessjewelry.com
and
www.handcraftedawarenessjewelry.ecrater.com

Blessings of Peace and HOPE,

No comments: