This is what I do to unwind my body, mind and soul despite living with CRPS/RSD.

My jewelry is uniquely designed, starting with a vision and creating until that vision comes alive. I design using color combination's and textures that appeal to the eye. My work includes working with semi-precious beads, gemstones, glass beads, cultured pearls, Swarovski crystals, and silver, copper, bronze or gold accents. All my work is done in a Smoke-Free and Animal-Free environment.

"Don't Let your ABILITIES Be Dimmed By Your dis-Abilities."
HOPE is Contagious, Pass IT On!

Monday, January 01, 2018

Purple Ribbon Awareness, Awareness Saves Lives, Fabric Bangle Bracelet

Purple Ribbon Awareness, Awareness Saves Lives, Fabric Bangle Bracelet

This coated, flexible and fabric purple bangle bracelet comes with purple ribbons printed on white ribbon with the saying "Awareness Saves Lives". Each bracelet is approximately 7 1/2".

Available at my ecrater site only:
https://handcraftedawarenessjewelry.ecrater.com

A great way to spread Purple Ribbon Awareness for:

ADD
ADHD
Alzheimer's
Chron's
Colitis
Cystic Fibrosis
Domestic Violence
Epilepsy
Fibromyalgia
Lupus
Macular Degeneration
Migraine
Neuropathy
Pancreatic Cancer
Thyroid Cancer 


Find this and my other awareness designs at:
www.handcraftedawarenessjewelry.com
and
www.handcraftedawarenessjewelry.ecrater.com

Blessings of Peace and HOPE,


No comments: