This is what I do to unwind my body, mind and soul despite living with CRPS/RSD.

My jewelry is uniquely designed, starting with a vision and creating until that vision comes alive. I design using color combination's and textures that appeal to the eye. My work includes working with semi-precious beads, gemstones, glass beads, cultured pearls, Swarovski crystals, and silver, copper, bronze or gold accents. All my work is done in a Smoke-Free and Animal-Free environment.

"Don't Let your ABILITIES Be Dimmed By Your dis-Abilities."
HOPE is Contagious, Pass IT On!

Monday, February 26, 2018

"We're In This Together", Fabric Bangle Bracelet

"We're In This Together", Fabric Bangle Bracelet

 

This pre-made, one size, fabric bracelet comes with an Orange Ribbon and "We're In This Together" written on the bracelet with stick figures holding hands drawn with orange ribbons in them.

This is not my own design. Each bracelet is approximately 7 1/2".
 
Perfect for spreading Orange Awareness for:

COPD
CRPS
Juvenille Diabetes
Kidney Cancer
Leukemia
Lupus
Melanoma
MS
RSD

Available only at one of my websites:
 https://handcraftedawarenessjewelry.ecrater.com/p/17812060/were-in-this-together-fabric-bangle

Blessings of Peace and HOPE,
 

 

 

 

No comments: